Wedding Gown Cleaned + Preserved (KC)
We care about your Dress!
We lovingly restore your gown to glowing beauty to match your wedding-day radiance, and preserve it to keep it magical for future generations to adore!
This service is totally unique, and includes:
- Professional Gown Cleaning
- Dedicated Gown Preservation Specialist
- Gown Assessment
- Pre-Spotting Stain Treatment
- Environmentally Friendly Non-Toxic Cleaning Process
- Gown Preservation in Museum Professional Acid-Free Preservation Box with Acid Free Tissue and a Muslin Fabric Wrap
- Professional Pressing
- White Cotton Gloves to use when handling your gown
- Custom Clear Matte Box Label with your choice of wording
- Muslin Bag for Bridal Accessories
- Light Repair (loose button, small tear, etc) are included
- Organic Lavender Sachet to help it smell fresh and deter pests
- Instruction sheet with storage and care tips
- Rechargeable silica gel packet
For Brides in the Kansas City Metro ONLY!
With the delicacy of this process we prefer to meet in-person at our adorable Mission, KS Location, Janay A Eco Bridal, by appointment.
General turn-around time is 2-3 months, as we HAND clean gowns one at a time.