Wedding Gown Cleaned + Preserved (KC)
We care about your Dress! It will be lovingly cleaned, boxed, and preserved for memories that last a lifetime.
- Professional Gown Cleaning
- Dedicated Gown Preservation Specialist
- Gown Assessment
- Pre-Spotting Stain Treatment
- Environmentally Friendly Non-Toxic Cleaning Process
- Gown Preservation in Museum Professional Acid-Free Preservation Box with Acid Free Tissue and a Muslin Fabric Wrap
- Professional Pressing
- White Cotton Gloves to use when handling your gown
- Custom Clear Matte Box Label with your choice of wording
- Muslin Bag for Bridal Accessories
- Light Repair (loose button, small tear, etc) are included
- Organic Lavender Sachet to help it smell fresh and deter pests
- Instruction sheet with storage and care tips
- Rechargeable silica gel packet
*Please inquire about veil cleaning, we will do our best to accommodate you!
For synthetic and cotton fabrics only. For SILK or very large/heavy gowns, please inquire for pricing.
Our turn-around time depends on the level of staining treatment needed and our queue of other brides dresses received.
General turn-around time is 2-3 months, as we HAND clean gowns one at a time.