Wedding Gown Cleaned + Preserved (KC)
We care about your Dress! It will be lovingly cleaned, boxed, and preserved for memories that last a lifetime.
- Professional Gown Cleaning
- Dedicated Gown Preservation Specialist
- Gown Assessment
- Pre-Spotting Stain Treatment
- Environmentally Friendly Non-Toxic Cleaning Process
- Gown Preservation in Museum Professional Acid-Free Preservation Box with Acid Free Tissue and a Muslin Fabric Wrap
- Professional Pressing
- White Cotton Gloves to use when handling your gown
- Custom Clear Matte Box Label with your choice of wording
- One Light Repair (loose button, small tear, etc) is included
- Organic Lavender Sachet to help it smell fresh and deter pests
- Instruction sheet with storage and care tips (attached to box)
- Silica Get Insert.
This pricing for light gown soiling. Price always assessed in person for:
- Extra Soiling (grass/burrs to be picked off), darker brown-black hem staining, etc.
- Larger Gowns (volume and weight)
- Silk fabrics
Our turn-around time depends on the level of staining treatment needed and our queue of other brides dresses received.
General turn-around time is 2-3 months, as we HAND clean gowns one at a time.
UPDATE: Due to COVID 19 we are experiencing delays, and turnaround time will be after Spring 2021. Process may take up to 6 months.